Hi friends, and happy Monday! I'm thrilled to be partnering up with some of the nicest, most talented ladies in the blog world to talk about Spring Decor Trends today. I'll be sharing 7 things that are really catching my eye right now. And, at the end of this post, there's a little treat for you!
1) SAVING MONEY... my absolute favorite trend that's always in style! No matter what the season, I'm always looking for a bargain. I hardly ever buy things for full price, and I'm so happy to let you know about Coupons.com today. Basically, it's a website that shares discounts that can be applied when shopping online at your favorite stores. I am becoming more and more hooked on shopping online, and I'm sure that I'll never make another purchase without checking for a discount at Coupons.com again!
So, what should you considering purchasing for Spring now that you'll be saving all of that money???
Isn't it a beauty? I've wanted one of these mixers for years, but hadn't seen this color until a few weeks ago. It reeled me in hook, line, and sinker! Once I found my dream mixer online, I checked coupons.com for Amazon coupon codes that would bring me even more savings.
3) FLORALS- Once again, the bolder with brighter colors, the better! And if it happens to have a watercolor look to it, snatch it right up!
4) GOLD- Yes, gold has been back in style for a while, but I don't think it's going away anytime soon! I'm especially crushing on this new gold flatware that I recently found an awesome deal on at a local store, but you can find it online here. Metallics are hot in home decor, and it's even better if you mix different tones.
5) BLUE AND WHITE- It's EVERYWHERE right now! Last week I was in a premier home store in Kansas City, and I couldn't look anywhere without seeing a beautiful blue and white piece. I'm especially in love with Blue Willow dishes and would like to own a set some day, but for now I'm thankful for my Mom who let me borrow some of hers.
6) MIX AND MATCHED PATTERNS- Just go for it! Make sure that you have a few colors or patterns that relate to each other, but they don't necessarily have to "match." Pillows are also such an easy way to mix and match. Try mixing different scales of a floral, a pattern or stripe, and an animal print. Or, put a solid in there too if you're not quite brave enough for all of that. And while we're at it, the mix is even better with a few different textures thrown in.
7) FRESH TASTES- Finally, Spring has me ready for light, tasty, fresh foods! My new mixer made the best lemon squares ever...I'll share the recipe with you soon (see recipe here!).
All of these products that I've linked to today are from Amazon, so if you're shopping make sure to remember to check for Amazon coupon codes and codes for your other favorite online stores at Coupons.com before you hit that "check-out" button!
So, are you ready to embrace one of these trends and try something new for your home? Coupons.com is offering a chance to win a $150 e-gift card to West Elm or Target! And, even if you don't have one of those stores locally, the best part is that you can shop online, save even more money by using the coupons.com website, and have your items shipped directly to your home! Just use the handy Rafflecopter below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Many thanks to coupons.com for providing me with a gift card for this post. Thanks for supporting companies that partner with Dimples & Tangles!