- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
The Liebster Award - My Favorite Up and Coming Blogs
What a nice surprise in my inbox today...Shan awarded me the Liebster Blog Award! I've really enjoyed "meeting" Shan and visiting her blog, Family Brings Joy. It's so full of inspiration and great ideas and I'm so glad to get to know a fellow Okie in the blog world. Hop on over and visit her sometime. Thanks for the award Shan!
By reading up on the award a little, I discovered that Liebster means "love" in German,
and this award was created to promote blogs that are new or growing with less than 200 followers. The tradition of the award is to thank the giver and pass it on the 5 recipients of your choice. Hopefully they will accept the award and pass it on to other deserving bloggers.
Here are the "rules" of the Liebster award:
And, the 5 blogs that I've chosen to pass the award on to are:
1) Pam at Simple Details-Pam was one of my first new friends in the blogging world and her style is sophisticated and lovely, and do-able. I love every project she does!
2) Caitlin at Absolutely Bositively-Caitlin is a real-life friend and adorable newlywed. Her blog chronicles her life as a new wife and her cute projects. She's also an extremely talented photographer, and has taken beautiful family pics for us.
3) Holly at The Bella Nest-I just discovered Holly's blog after she left a comment on one of my posts. She has great ideas, beautiful pictures, and our sons have the same name!
4) Jennifer at Vintage Gwen-Jennifer is technically a little over 200 followers, but she's new to me and I wanted you to check out her blog. Sharing the love with fellow Okies! She and two of her blog-buddies host a great link party each week.
5) Sumer at Busy Little Housewife-Sumer is also a real-life friend who takes BEAUTIFUL pictures of her kids. She is totally self-taught and has captured amazing moments in her family's life. Her love for her family oozes from every post.
I hope you'll take the time to visit these blogs. I know you'll love them as much as I do!