Today I want to share a project with you that I made about a year and a half ago before I started blogging. However, I was anticipating maybe starting a blog, so I took pictures of the process just in case.
We have a covered sitting area on our back patio. I searched for months for some kind of chunky iron candelabra to hang, but came up empty. Then, while thrifting, I found this.
The bottom looked a little puny with all of the drama coming out of the top, so I found some honeysuckle vine left over from another project and wrapped it around the base...
and kept adding more sticks and "fluffing"
until I reached the look I wanted!
Don't worry, I did switch over to battery operated tea lights when all the sticks were added in. Wouldn't want to burn the house down, and regular candles were next to impossible to keep lit out there with the fierce Oklahoma wind!